Saturday, August 6, 2011

Yippy =)

So once again, I went to CVS and Rite aid today! WOOT WOOT! I'm going to Meijer, I just havent gotten there yet. haha.
BUT ANYWAY!
I have pictures today, so here we go:

CVS:














I got

(2) Dove Shampoos
(3) Dove Conditioners
(5) Dove Hairsprays
(2) Revlon Lipsticks

TOTAL OOP: $1.71

And I got $6 ECBs and a $10 Gas Gift Card back!! =)

RITE AID:














(3) Listerine Mouthwashes
(4) Crest Mouthwashes
(1) Neutrogena Concealer
(1) Oral B power Toothbrush
(1) Viactiv
(1) Bengay

TOTAL OOP: $17.87
PLUS I got back $15 UPS and a $10 SCR for the Crest Mouthwash and a $2.99 SCR for the Oral B =)

Yay! =)

5 comments:

  1. Great shopping trip. New GFC follower from Follow Us Monday Mornding Blog Hop. I havent been keeping up with my coupons, but now you made me want to get back to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot find your e-mail to let you know you have been chosen for the 'SPOTLIGHT DANCE" at Monday's Music Moves Me. Tomorrow's theme is any group/singer that begins with M. Good luck & thanks for playing along. CONGRATS & Don't forget to grab our special button for you "Spotlight Dancers"! WOO HOO! Because of no e-mail address you'll have to stop at my blog after 10 p.m. tonight for our linky. You should put it in your profile, unless you don't want anyone to contact you for any reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! I'm following you from the MMM hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being featured in the 4Ms spotlight this week. I like couponing whenever it's something I use. I'm not super big into it, but I do like saving when I can. Who doesn't right?


    Jammin’ to the music…What Music Is Moving You This Monday?
    Your newest follower,
    Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
    The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up for Footloose and Fancy Free and am now following your blog. I am originally from Michigan:) Have a great weekend!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete