Monday, July 11, 2011

Rite Aid Shopping Trip

Let me just say first that I NEVER got Rite Aid, I would always do really well at CVS and Walgreens but when it came to Rite Aid I wouldn't do very well.  I don't know if it was just my planning or what, but I didn't understand it.

Now however, I do, and I LOVE Rite Aid.

So here is my Saturday Shopping trip! =)  I went two separate times, so this really isn't a typical split transaction.

Trip 1:

Bought:
2 Gillette Mens Body Wash- 2/$8
2 John Frieda Full Repair products- BOGO 50% off
5 Gatorade- 5/$5
2 Jergens Natural Glow- $2.49

Used:
BOGO Free Gillette Mens Body Wash
(2) $5/1 John Frieda
(2) $2/1 Jergens Product
$7.38 in UPs+ Rewards

Total Out Of Pocket: $11.78
Saved: $35.81
Got Back $13 UPs+

Trip 2:

Bought:
5 Gatorade- 5/$5
2 Jergens Natural Glow- $2.49
4 John Frieda Products- BOGO 50%
4 Gillette Body Wash- 2/$8

Used:
(2) $2/1 Jergens
(4) $2/1 John Frieda
(2) BOGO Free Gillette
$13.00 UPs+

Total Out Of Pocket: $15.87
Saved: 48.91
Got Back $20.00 UPs+

Ok, so if you DO NOT know what UPs+ Rewards are read on:

Rite Aid has a customer loyalty program called wellness+, It is free to sign up and there are several perks to being a wellness+ member.  One of my favorite perks is the UPs+ rewards.  When you look through a Rite Aid ad certain Items will look like this:




What that means is that if you have a wellness+ Card you will get $2.00 back to use on your next purchase.  You will  NOT get $2.00 off your purchase of the Colgate, but at the end of your transaction when you get your receipt at the bottom there will be a part that says: +UP Reward $2 off from the purchase of Colgate. These rewards can only be redeemed at Rite Aid, but they are great to have, they can REALLY lower your Out Of Pocket Cost. =)

Do you enjoy shopping at Rite Aid?
Have a Great shopping Trip you would like to share?

Share it Below!

Have a great Day!!

1 comment:

  1. I love shopping Rite Aid! Found you on the Monday blog hop and I am now following you via gfc. Have a fantastic week. http://www.kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete