Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Woo Hoo!!!

So Ladies and Gents!

I have been having such a good time couponing and saving money that I want to share it, and what better way to do that than to create a Blog!

First, let me say that I don't consider myself an "Extreme Couponer" I DO NOT buy 100 of the same item, and I do not clear shelves (I HATE SHELF CLEARERS.) Plus that show is making it harder and harder for those of us who use coupons correctly.

Second, I DO buy stuff I don't have coupons for.  My family is very "brand specific" and sometimes we need something that I don't have a coupon for.  That is fine with me. Plus we eat a lot of fresh foods and not to many processed foods.

Third, These are my REAL savings.  I may not save a ton, but even a few bucks here and there count. =)

Fourth, I AM a member of CVS and Rite Aid customer loyalty programs.  So when I buy certain Items at CVS I get ECBs( Extra Care Bucks) and at Rite Aid I get UP Rewards.  Those are equivalent to money at that store so it can be used for your next purchase.

Fifth, Normally I try not to break my trips up into to many transactions, I try to stick with one big one, but sometimes you can only get a certain deal if you do smaller transactions, so I do. =)

And I think that's about it!
Welcome to my blog!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment